Is the age of the gospel of grace coming to an end, when “blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in” Rom 11:25?
While the majority of Israel rejected Christ at His first coming, many of the Jewish people were saved. “And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem”. Luk 24:47
The gospel, started in Jerusalem, was commanded to be taken to all the world. “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Act 1:8
After Peter’s first sermon on the day of Pentecost, three thousand Jews were saved. “Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls“. Act 2:41. Today, the gospel has come full circle making its way back into Jerusalem where many Jewish people are coming to Christ.
So some of the Jews were saved during the first years of the Gospel of Grace, but soon afterward destruction came upon Israel with the demolishing of the temple and slaughter of over 1 million by the Roman army. Are we seeing a repeat of history now in the land of Israel?
It does not take much for one to see that the world has fallen away from God and biblical principals, The U.S., once the moral beacon of the world and perhaps one of the greatest resources for spreading the gospel around the world since its beginning, has fallen the most in such a short period of time.
In Genesis we see that God is furious with all except Noah and his family concerning what had happened on earth in regards to the fallen angels mating with women and He gives a set time before the coming destruction of the great flood.
And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. Gen 6:3
One cannot help but wonder when looking at the timeline below:
- May 31st – June 4th, 2017 – Pentecost – Christians know it as the day the Church started. According to Jewish tradition, Pentecost commemorates God’s giving of the Ten Commandments at Mount Sinai, 49 days after the Exodus.”The special Offering of the Wave-Sheaf of Firstfruits during the Passover or Feast of Unleavened Bread is actually the prelude to Pentecost with its own special Offering. From the time of the Offering of these Firstfruits waved before the Lord, the Jewish people were to count 50 days till the Feast of Pentecost. This counting consisted of “seven weeks” (49 days) and then on the next day (the 50th day) the celebration would take place. These two special Offerings are, therefore, vitally connected.The Firstfruits Offering at Passover was a sampling of the full spring harvest to be celebrated 50 days later at Pentecost (Lev. 23:9-16) and exemplified by the special wave Offering of two loaves of bread in the same manner as the Wave-Sheaf”. It is the only Jewish holiday that does not have a “set” date. It is also interesting to note that the Levite priest were commanded to preach until the age of 50. Num 8:25 Fascinating read here: https://www.amazon.com/Pentecostal-Rapture-Church-Jesus-Christ/dp/1498408303/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1477615755&sr=8-1&keywords=the+pentecostal+rapture
- June 5th, 2017 – the 50th anniversary of the reunification of Israel’s capital, Jerusalem since the 1967 six day war. http://jcpa.org/status-quo-temple-mount/
- July 4th, 2017 – America completes its’ 240th year (120 + 120 a double blessing Genesis 6:3) as a country.
- August 21st, 2017 – The Great American Eclipse – will be seen across the entire United States – Jewish tradition sees a total solar eclipse as danger to the nations. http://www.greatamericaneclipse.com/best-places-to-view/
- August 29, 2017 – First Zionist Congress – 120th year anniversary – The beginning of the process to secure the State of Israel secured by law. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Zionism/First_Cong_&_Basel_Program.html
- September 20th, 5777 (2017) – Last day for the Jewish year 5777.
- September 23rd, 2017 – The Great sign of Revelation 12 – there is a wide range of opinion out there on what this means, but it is clear the stars and planets will align on that day to depict Revelation 12.
The church will not go through the Tribulation as many today are saying. The church is the collective body of Christ beginning with Pentecost until the Rapture. Clearly the church cannot go through it as Christ will not separate part of His body through it. Do not let the spirit of the Antichrist deceive you.
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. Heb 10:25