2020 – a double dose of maturity, but the maturity of what? Interpret the information as you see it, but one thing is for sure – something big is coming.
The number 20 in the Bible represents maturity. Proverbs is the 20th book of the Bible, a book of wisdom and maturity.
And the children of Reuben, Israel’s eldest son, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, by their polls, every male from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war; Num 1:20
This reference of “twenty years old and upward” is found 40 times in the scriptures. Some interesting dates that took place 40 years ago or 20 plus 20. Forty in the Bible represents a period of testing.
- Egypt–Israel Peace Treaty signed 26 March 1979 but did not become effective until January 1980. We know from the Bible that this treaty will be broken at some point. See The Tower of Syene
- UNSC Veto April 30th 1980: The U.S.vetoes a Security Council draft resolution calling for the creation of a Palestinian state
- Jerusalem Law July 30th 1980: The Knesset passed the Jerusalem Law as part of the country’s Basic Law, which declared Jerusalem the unified capital of Israel
- UNSC Condemnation August 20th 1980: The Security Council votes to condemn Israel for the passage of the Jerusalem law and urged all nations not to recognize it. The U.S. abstains
- November 4 1980 – Ronald Reagan, the former Republican governor of California, beats President Jimmy Carter to become President of the United States
Twenty times Twenty = 400
- 400 years: Time between the last Old Testament book of Malachi to New Testament book of Matthew
- The word ‘fear‘ is used exactly 400 times in the Bible
- Abraham’s seed 400 years before deliverance: And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; Gen 15:13 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world……Jhn 18:36
- November of 1620: 400 years ago the Mayflower carried the Puritans to the New World.
At what age can a groom come for His bride? At the age of maturity. Today, on this Easter Sunday 2020, the churches around the world are empty just like the Tomb. Is that a foreshadow of what’s to come? Is the fruit ripe, mature for the harvest? Or could it be that we are about to see the outpouring of the Holy Spirit like never before bringing millions to Christ in order to mature the church? The word Redemption is used exactly 20 times in the Bible.
In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Col 1:14
And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Eph 4:30
Redemption: deliverance, especially from the penalty of sin
Do you see what is about to happen most likely before the end of Passover April 16th 2020? The first time in history of man.
Rapture, Resurrection, Reformation, Redemption – what will it be? Maybe all….
He Is Risen!
3 thoughts on “2020”